Saturday 9 July 2011

TES Schools Award

I’ve just been to the TES Schools Award held in London on 8th July. I thought it was a great occasion . The TES invited some of their contributors and as I’ve uploaded quite a number of resources I was invited along.

The TES awards were hosted by Rory Bremner who entertained us with some sharp and witty comedy with a few up to the minute jokes at The News of The World’s expense.

Rory Bremner commented on a recent programme he had made for Radio 4 ADHD and me . It is still available on the I player and well worth a listen.

Other SEN highlights included the award to Beverley Evans from Communication 4 all for her outstanding contribution to the TES website.She has contributed 275 resources which have been viewed 2,559,485 times.

Outstanding Special Needs School of the Year was won by

The New School at West Heath, Sevenoaks, Kent

for their pioneering therapeutic centre: Heart.

The TES F.E awards (previously the Star awards) are up next and its not too late to nominate someone -closing date Friday 15 July



No comments: