- the Eye Gaze Wiki http://eyegazesen.wikispaces.com/
- James Winchester's posts on eye gaze
- Why "Prove it with Low Tech First" Doesn't Work from Teaching Learners with Multiple Special Needs
- Teachinglearnerswithmultipleneeds : Free-and-low-cost-head-and-eye-gaze from 2009
- Articles and videos on The Bridge School website
- Eye Gaze in the classroom from SMARTBOX
- The eye gaze learning curve from Sensory Guru
From Sen teacher download Lightbox Light Box has 21 abstract scenes which encourage exploration of basic cause and effect. A range of colours, contrasts and background options are provided.
The desktop version includes support for switches, Leap Motion, mice, head and eye trackers.
The best setting when using Camera mouse is
Glide and Midas touch ,the cursor has a circle round it so you can see where you are pointing.
Grains of sand build up to make a picture .The sound effect of the gentle dropping of sand is an option and you can save your work to the gallery,then download.
and a 30 day trail on Dwell clicker
They are both easy to set up (so far only on the laptop -Windows 8)
This isn't eye gaze :
Tobii PC eyego
any of these packages
but may be a start as we begin to look in to systems and assessment. So far my student has controlled Camera Mouse and created a Jackson Pollock picture!