Friday 10 July 2009

E-democracy and Citizenship symbols




Clip art for e- democracy is available at Inspiredservices website . Register for free use. I hope to be able to use these with my students with a learning disability in my Citizenship sessions.



The site also have clip art with sound but these are a bit more complicated to use.








citizenship logo









How I used the swf file(citizenship) in my blog
:


  • Download swf files from Inspiredservices site
  • Save on computer
  • Upload to a file-sharing site . Mine are at 4 shared where I have a free account
  • Code for embedding is given to you on the 4 shared site.
  • Copy this into the main body of your new post and save.
  • The sound linked icon will appear.

This is the limit of my skills . I would like to put into Moodle but don't know how to do it!

No comments: